Friday, March 13, 2020

Cup Full of Happiness

Hi, everyone


For the second card I used the "Cup Full of Happiness" a digital stamp designed by Sassy Cheryl's Illustrations. 


This sweet little stamp will most likely only be used for an Easter card. But with a festive piece of paper or sentiment you can also use this digi for a nice birthday card.


I colored this card with copic markers. The dots are made with Nuvo Drops and white dots on the teacup are set with a white gel pen.  Furthermore, the card is simply matched with some coloured paper from my stock.  


I hope you enjoyed the card I had for today, and I can’t wait to share what else I’ve created for this month! Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Enchanting Sas! Love this sweet image and your colouring of it is just perfect. Another gorgeous creation as our Whimsy Guest Designer, thank you! Hugs, Wends xoxo

monique said...

lief