Friday, May 22, 2020

Paint Gnome

Hi, everyone,

This is one of the gnomes from the "Easter Gnomes Set" drawn by Dustin Pike for Whimsy Stamps.

Easter Gnomes Set - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps
I printed it a couple of times because I needed some more paint jars so I could give it another twist. I cut out the pot and glued it to the picture. Now I can use it as a moving card or anything else.  

The dies I used is called "Peekaboo Window 2" also this one is from Whimsy Stamps, just like the  Digital background paper "Rainbow Polka Dots" from Denise Lynn. 

Peekaboo Window 2 Die - Whimsy Stamps         Rainbow Polka Dots Papers - Digital Papers - Whimsy Stamps

All these things you can buy @ https://whimsystamps.com . The translation of the sentiment is.... enjoy the smallest things. I just have no idea anymore which brand it belongs to. 


I used these Copic Marker colors to color the gnome.
Skin: E000 - E00 - E11
Gnome hat: E71 - E77 - E77
Beard: W1 - W3 - W5
Paint jars: C1 - C3 - C5
Yellow paint: Y11 - Y13 - Y15
Red paint: R35 - R37
Purple paint: BV00 - BV01 - BV02
Orange paint: YR04 - YR07 - YR09
Green paint : YG01 - YG03 - YG05
Blue paint: BG01 - BG03 - BG05

All these color combinations can be found in my digital coloring book that you can buy at www.etsy.com/shop/Besasseld

I Hope you enjowed the card i had for today. Thanks so much for stopping by.





1 comment:

Marijke said...

Wat een super leuk kaartje! Groetjes Marijke