Pagina's

zondag 12 november 2017

Felicity at Christmas


Hi Everyone, it's Saskia here.

It's almost Christmas. Before we know it, it's 2018.
A new year full of new opportunities.
For me personally, it will be year with a lot of changes. 


 This time I have transformed a summer image into a Christmas image.
I have coloured Felicity in the traditional Christmas colours, so you too can create a Christmas picture.

Because I'm so busy with my studies and work this time I only have a photo tutorial for you.
But I think the pictures give enough explanation: 


Step 1


Step 2


Step 3

Step 4

Step 5


Step 6
 


Step 7
 


Step 8
 


Step 9


Step 10


The image is a digital stamp "Felicity" from Alicia Bel.

I used the following Copic Markers to colour this image:

Skin: E000 - E00 - E21 - E11
Hair: R35 - R37 - R39 - C7 - C9 - 110
Red tones :  R35 - R37 - R39 - R59
Green tones: YG01 - YG03 - YG06 - YG09 - G07
Shoes: C5 - C7 - C9


 I hope you have read this post with pleasure.

Until next time!


2 opmerkingen:

pinky zei

Wow she looks gorgeous and your colouring is amazing!

Diana zei

Prachtig gemaakt weer en bedankt voor je uitleg. Ik heb je blog toegevoegd aan mijn bloglist. Blijf ik op de hoogte.

X
Diana
Click here now!